HAZMAT IN HASLET
From Haslet Fire Rescue: Haslet Fire along with MedStar responded to a HazMat incident at Amazon Warehouse 700 Westport Pkwy. Haslet Fire was notified by at 12:03 and arrived to find building evacuated. Per Chief Mays, a chemical (Bear Repellant) was released that affected 8 patients, 7 who were treated and released on scene and 1 transported to Baylor Grapevine by MedStar with non-life threatening injuries. Louvers were opened and natural ventilation was used to air out the affected areas of the warehouse. An all clear was issued and operations returned to normal with Fire units clearing just before 1pm.