Four dead in Dallas carbon monoxide emergency

Dallas Police found four people dead inside of a house under construction in south Dallas.

Officers along with DFR personnel responded to a call of multiple people deceased inside of a house in the 1400 block of Owega Ave. When they arrived on the scene, emergency responders immediately detected a strong smell of gas fumes.

Upon entry into the structure, they discovered four people deceased inside: two male adults and two male juveniles.

Dallas Fire-Rescue personnel found a high level of carbon monoxide inside the house.

The Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office will determine a cause of death.