Tree trimmer killed after coming into contact with electrical line in Southlake

Shortly after 11:00am this morning, Southlake firefighters/paramedics and police responded to a call involving a landscape/tree trimmer in the 900 block of W. Dove Road.

Witnesses reported the tree trimmer was working on the property when he accidentally came into contact with a live electrical line. The worker was electrocuted and remained suspended from his harness in the tree.

Firefighters and paramedics quickly accessed the worker, but determined he was already deceased. Emergency responders were able to remove him from the tree.

The investigation is ongoing at this time.